Our Digital Marketing services make your business and sales process more efficient & profitable. We know the online world can be confusing - we decipher the noise and deliver understandable solutions that generate profits.
Digital Marketing can be defined as the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium. That sounds like a lot, but it basically just means broadcasting your message to customers and potential customers where they are - online!
This is crucial because the average American spends 24 hours a week online. They are much more likely to encounter your brand online than to drive by your brick and mortar location. Digital marketing makes it easier for these potential customers to find you.
Digital marketing also has more benefits - you can personalize your message to your specific target market. This brings down the cost of advertising and can give you greater ROI for your marketing budget.
We work with small businesses to develop and execute digital marketing strategies. This can involve analyzing your current online presence (even it’s zero!), your competitors, the keywords that your customers are searching for, and your business dreams and goals. We then work with you to put in place a plan that gets your phone ringing.
A great website should be the cornerstone of your online presence. It’s your home base - your virtual storefront that announces to the world who you are, what you do, and how you do it.
It also a key piece of your digital marketing plan. Your website dictates the first impression that many customers will have of your business. We all know what they say about first impressions - a good one goes a long way; a bad one can be difficult to overcome. An engaging website delivers the message that your company is modern, efficient, and cares about its customers.
So, what exactly makes a good website? Here are three big factors...
- Modern and appealing design. 94% of customers say that their impression of a website is most influenced by web design! Great design doesn’t have to be flashy or full of effects (though it certainly can be); it just has to be aesthetically pleasing and easy to navigate.
- Great content. After design, content most influences customer perception. Your website is your chance to tell your customers about your company. High-level content tells the world that you are a true professional that understands your business and wants to help people. When optimized correctly, your website should be your best salesperson!
- Responsive design. The days of focusing solely on desktop or laptop design are over. Almost 50% of online traffic comes from mobile devices. That means your website has to also look great when viewed on a tablet or phone. Responsive websites automatically reformat to fit the device being used to access the site.
TurboJet Social works with small business to create breathtaking websites that deliver your company’s message in a way that resonates with your audience. We are by your side from the first conversation to the delivery of your first-class website.
Your message - your way.
Let’s face it - no one likes to pay for advertising, especially advertising that doesn’t work. We get it - small business owners have heard all the pitches and many time haven’t seen the results. They’re understandably skeptical.
What makes Social Media Marketing (often called PPC) different? PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click, and it means that advertisers only pay for people that “click” or engage with their content. It is a very powerful form of highly targeted digital marketing.
Why is this important? Imagine that you owned a gym and you decided to spend your marketing budget on a billboard. Every day, thousands of people would drive by your billboard and see your message. Great, right?
Well, yes, but the downside is that you are paying the same of amount of money for potential customers to see your ad as you are for non-potential customers. For instance, for every person interested in fitness that sees your billboard, there might be three who have zero interest in setting foot in a gym. You are paying to deliver your message to a lot of people who won’t buy from you no matter how great your gym is.
The beauty of Social Media Marketing is that you can target your specific audience. For instance, the gym owner could target just people interested in fitness who also live close to the gym. This skyrockets the gym owner’s ROI on their advertising budget.
At TurboJet Social we employ highly effective PPC strategies that generate quick and cost-efficient results. We work with you to define your target audience and generate engaging ad copy that puts your business in the best light. We then set you up with a plan and tools to handle the hot leads that are about to come your way.
SEO - The Art of Visibility
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, and it is the process of getting traffic from “organic” search engine queries (of which Google is still king).
SEO involves three major steps:
- Understanding what your customers are searching for (commonly called “keywords”)
- Understanding how Google decides what results to list on the first page, and primarily at the top of the first page
- Developing and employing strategies to have Google list your company near the top of search results
Why is SEO important? Less than 6% of people searching Google ever go to the second page! 55% of people click on one of the first three listings. Clearly, being at the top of search engine queries pay off.
As part of our digital marketing services we perform customized keyword research to reveal opportunities for SEO growth. We will develop and implement “white-hat” on-page and off-page strategies that will rank with Google and boost your business.
Would you like to learn more about how we can help your business?
Enter your info in the box to the right. We'd be happy to perform a complimentary assessment and provide you with a free customized digital marketing plan.